Wenona L Gardner
1032 E Knapp St
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Communications and Management skills as CEO of White Turtle Rainbow a Milwaukee, WI Native American Media Company.
BA Business & Management and Integrated Arts & Humanities Alverno College. Milwaukee, WI. 1995
MFA New Media Journalism 2019 Full Sail University. Studied Online. 2018 – 2019
MBA – Management American InterContinental University Online. 2019 – Present
CEO/Native American Journalist White Turtle Rainbow 2015 – Present
Native American Media Company. Milwaukee, WI.
The Artist’s Way Circle Facilitator Milwaukee, WI. 2000- Present
• Organized thousands artists worldwide to empower artistic recovery, expression, & empowerment.
Peer Support and Wellness Specialist 2015 Safe Harbor. Community Alliance. Omaha, NE Answering
• Suicide Calls, Crisis Phone Line and Emergency Intervention.
Certified Peer Specialist/Activities Coordinator
Lutheran Social Services of Milwaukee, WI 2012-2013
• Facilitated Recovery Circles.
• Editor & Writer of Unlimited News.
• Organize social and educational events.
Certified Peer Specialist/Activities Coordinator Saint A, Milwaukee, WI 2007-2012
• Empowering Clients through Mental Health Recovery.
• Facilitated over 100 in talking circles with mental health consumers with Grassroots Empowerment Project, Inc.
• Hosting a Wellness Shack Board Retreat Talking Circle to facilitate further communication and problem solving.
Breath of Life Archival Institute of Indigenous Languages June 2013 Washington DC.
• Produced videos & photographs about Mahican language found in National Archives.
Professional Member of Native American Journalist Association 2018 – Present